NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Oct 08, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 4031 MIDDLE COUNTRY ROAD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Road crew paints over roadkill in middle of city street
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Speeding tank skids off the road in middle of city
By News.com.au - Monday Jun 26, 2017
When you’re an armored tank driver and you’re late for a parade, perhaps putting the pedal to the metal in the middle of town isn’t a great idea. On Saturday, the city of Minsk — the capital of Belarus — was preparing for an upcoming military parade. Columns of military vehicles toke up position and...
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- US soldier charged with killing 2 plotted 1999 school attack
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
THERESA, N.Y. (AP) — Court records show that a U.S. Army soldier charged with killing his wife and a New York State Police trooper once plotted to shoot up his Michigan middle school while a teenager.
- Rick and Morty on the road
By Brandon Yu - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Adult Swim’s brilliant animated sci-fi comedy “Rick and Morty” is hitting the road.Dubbed the “Don’t Even Trip Road Trip,” the show’s Rickmobile — a giant construction of the show’s genius, booze-drooling grandpa sitting atop a vehicle — is touring 40 cities around the country throughout the summer as a mobile pop-up shop.The roving shop sells exclusive, custom-designed show collectibles and merchandise and will appear at both the San Diego and New York comic cons.
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.