A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 4004 AVE U LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Shipping Firm Frontline to Abandon Pursuit of Gener8
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Frontline Ltd., the tanker firm owned by Norwegian billionaire John Fredriksen, has abandoned plans to acquire U.S.-listed rival Gener8 Maritime Inc., a person familiar with the matter said.
- Li Ka-shing's Exit Plan Marks End of Era for Asia's Tycoons
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The curtain is falling on a generation of Asia’s tycoons who forged vast fortunes in the fires of the region’s political and economic upheaval of the past half-century, as people briefed by Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-shing say he plans to step down as chairman of CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd by next year.
- Park Ave. Branches Help Banks Pass Low-Income Lending Test
Thursday May 18, 2017
Why do banks get regulatory credit for having branches in a ritzy part of Midtown Manhattan? WSJ's Rachel Ensign reports.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.