Ohio’s Governor doesn’t preach what he practices at home.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 392 OHIO STREET, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- John Kasich's Medicaid Lecture
Friday Jul 7, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Would Trump Voters Choose Him Again?
Monday Jun 12, 2017
A message from Ohio.
- Ohio Sen. Portman Under Pressure on Health-Care Bill
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Emotions are running high in Ohio over the Senate GOP health bill, with activists putting pressure on Republican Sen. Rob Portman as he decides how he will vote. Photo: Getty
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- France Inc. Lauds Macron's Plan to Loosen Labor Rules
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
French president is counting on private-sector hiring rather than public spending to spur the employment recovery.