One hundred immigrants, including some from countries targeted in the president’s travel ban, celebrated their new citizenship in a ceremony tinged with mixed emotions.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
38 EAST DEVONIA
MOUNT VERNON, NEW YORK, 10552
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 38 MM INC
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘I’m a Real American Now’: New Citizens Take the Oath, Trump in Mind
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- On Reddit, Intimate Glimpses of Addicts in Thrall to Opioids
By ELLEN GABLER and RICH HARRIS - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Dispatches left on a now-banned forum show the role one of the world’s largest online communities played in facilitating access to drugs tied to a mounting toll.
- DraftKings' planned merger with FanDuel faces FTC challenge
By Bloomberg News - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The proposed merger between fantasy sports rivals DraftKings Inc. and FanDuel Inc. is facing a challenge from the Federal Trade Commission and the attorneys general of California and Washington, who...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Supreme Court to hear case that may muffle whistleblowers
By Kevin Dugan - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The Supreme Court said on Monday it will weigh in on the limits of whistleblower protections that are part of Obama-era Dodd-Frank financial reform law — potentially weakening protections for people who report wrongdoing in corporate America. The high court will hear Digital Realty Trust Inc.’s case against Paul Somers, an executive fired by the...