The foundation recognized a number of gifts made during the year to a multimillion-dollar campaign to restore Roger Williams Park in Providence....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 385 RHODE ISLAND, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rhode Island Foundation Awarded $45 Million in 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday May 27, 2017
- It's Not You, It's Millennials: Rhode Island Dumps Hot Wieners for Craft Beer
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Looking for something that could represent Rhode Island and draw millennials to a huge 17-day fair, state officials ousted hot wieners, a cherished local delicacy, for a lineup of craft beer for the state’s building at the Big E.
- Rhode Island bill sees highway surveillance cams ticketing uninsured motorists
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The $120 fines would be split evenly between contractor and the state.
- A Family Road Trip to Rhode Island's Classic Carousels
Friday Sep 1, 2017
Moving art museums in their own right, these four vintage merry-go-rounds lie within 70 miles of one another. Enroute you’ll find fine beaches, clam shacks and the quirky artistry of a bygone America
- Listing of the day: Narragansett, Rhode Island
Friday Sep 8, 2017
Stone Lea was one of the first houses in the area to be recognized by the National Register of Historic Places, according to the listing.
- Community Foundation Update (08/26/17)
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Aug 26, 2017
News and staff announcements from community foundations from California, Colorado, Massachusetts, Nebraska, Ohio, Rhode Island, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin....