“Yoga mats are like cat magnets,” said an owner of Meow Parlour, one of a growing number of places offering yoga with cats.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 37 CUMBERLAND HOLDING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Yoga With Cats
By JENNIFER A. KINGSON - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- On Washington: Should Sessions Expect Senatorial Courtesy? Not This Time
By CARL HULSE - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The attorney general escaped his confirmation hearing relatively unscathed. But Democrats will be much more aggressive when he testifies before former colleagues on Tuesday.
- On Washington: Shaken Lawmakers Soften Partisan Tone While Uniting in Concern
By CARL HULSE - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Party labels weren’t the defining trait as Democratic and Republican members of Congress assessed where the harsh political climate had led them.