A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 36 WEST PARK CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- When Mom and Pop Can’t Sell the Farm (or in This Case, the Theme Park)
By LIZ MOYER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Larry and Helene Donley want the Wild West Town they built to survive them, but their sons and grandchildren are ready to move on. What to do?
- For Sale: A $7 Million Wild West Town
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
As a family-owned amusement park opens for the summer, its owners of 43 years ponder its future. Step inside Donley’s Wild West Town in Union, Ill. in 360-degree video.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- West Virginia University Researchers Find Fiat Chrysler Diesel-Emissions Discrepancies
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
West Virginia University researchers found Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV vehicles with diesel engines produced significant emissions discrepancies between the road and the lab, resembling earlier conclusions they reached with Volkswagen AG cars that helped expose a long-running deception.
- A car park space in Hong Kong just sold for the low low price of $664,260
By Yvette Tan - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
In a city where land is sparse, even parking lots go for a premium.
A parking space in Hong Kong has been sold for a record $664,260 (HK$ 5.18 million) — making it the most expensive parking space in the world, according to the South China Morning Post.
At just 188 square feet, or 17.5 square metres, that works out to a staggering $3,500 per square foot.
To put things in context, apartments in New York went for an average price of $1,750 per square foot, in mid-2016.Hong Kong, Parking Lot, Car Park, Property Prices, and World