NEW YORK — The Cowboys are worth $4.2 billion, making them the most valuable sports franchise for the second straight year, according to Forbes. In its annual rankings, Forbes placed the Yankees second — up from fourth a year ago — with a value of $3.7 billion. Next are three soccer clubs: Manchester United ($3.69...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 369 SIXTH AVENUE UNIT 2 LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The top 10 richest sports franchises revealed
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- New York Tower Inks Two Deals for Condos Priced Over $70 Million Each
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Both units are in the under-construction Manhattan condo tower 520 Park Avenue.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- If this is many Mets’ last home game, it’s tough way to go out
By Howie Kussoy - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
The Mets just can’t help but make an easy spare look like a 7-10 split. For the sixth time this season, the Mets won the first two games of a home series, and for the sixth time this season, the Mets failed to complete the sweep, dropping a 3-2 decision Sunday to the last-place A’s...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.