A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 361 EAST 45TH STREET, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal November 09, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Nov 9, 2016
The American people elect Donald Trump as our 45th President, Republicans keep control of Senate and a history lesson on presidents winning without the popular vote.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- The Small Business Report, September 29, 2015
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Sep 29, 2015
How cyber-security firms are attracting new customers; new numbers about the cost of healthcare; and the silliness of some crowdfunding campaigns.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Islamic State Wages War on the Middle East's Cultural Heritage
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Just this week terrorists blew up Mosul’s Grand al-Nuri Mosque, which
- The Small Business Report, June 7, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jun 7, 2016
What keeps small business employees happy? The answer may surprise you. And the social media company changing the way we think about online shopping.