The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
35 EAST 170TH STREET
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10452
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 35 E FAST FOOD INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Impossible Burger’s ‘Secret Sauce’ Highlights Challenges of Food Tech
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
The start-up is finding out what happens when a fast-moving venture capital business runs into the staid world of government regulation.
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Trademarks show Amazon has sights on meal-kits, “single cow burgers” and other fast food options
By Ingrid Lunden - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Amazon has made no secret of its ambitions to expand into more fresh food services, from its own, homegrown efforts like AmazonFresh for groceries (first launched in 2013) and Amazon Restaurants for restaurant delivery (first launched in 2014), through to its most recent plan to acquire Whole Foods for $13.7 billion. In fact, the company has its sights set on a number of other culinary areas,… Read More