Was Jane Austen a ‘Secret Radical’? An angry subversive? It’s a novel idea, but not a true one.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 332 21ST STREET LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Pride and Prejudice of 21st-Century Literary Critics
Friday Jul 14, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Wynton Marsalis Talks Jazz in the 21st Century
Friday Dec 17, 2010
Jazz artist Wynton Marsalis talked to the WSJ's Lee Hawkins about changes in the jazz industry in the digital age, his favorite up-and-coming jazz artists and which jazz artists he would include in his all-time greats jazz band.
- Andy Serkis on 'The Greatest Acting Tool of the 21st Century'
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
"War for the Planet of the Apes" star, Andy Serkis, reveals the inspiration for his character, Caesar, and why he thinks performance capture technology will revolutionize his profession. Photo: 20th Century Fox
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.