Never let it be said that San Francisco's finest don't care about the city's feathered residents, as this video from Anthony Williamson shows.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 3128 RIDGE ROAD, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Why did the goose cross the road? Because SF cops stopped traffic to allow it.
By Brandon M. Mercer - Monday Jul 3, 2017
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- Giants return Williamson to Triple-A
By Henry Schulman - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The Giants, anticipating Eduardo Nuñez’s return from the disabled list Friday, optioned outfielder Mac Williamson to Triple-A Sacramento after a two-day callup. Nuñez has been on the disabled list with a strained left hamstring and last played June 19. [...] the Giants have only three natural outfielders on their roster in Hernandez, Denard Span and Hunter Pence. Nuñez and Kelby Tomlinson can play left, and the Giants are weighing the promotion of another outfielder — not top prospect Chris Shaw.
- “Hacksaw Ridge” at the Venice Film Festival
By Mick LaSalle - Sunday Sep 4, 2016
“Hacksaw Ridge” is Mel Gibson’s Hollywood redemption, and on his own weird, twisted, neurotic, bloody, gory, violence-obsessed terms. I saw it this morning at the Venice Film Festival, and it’s a terrific movie — in every sense of the word terrific. It’s the story of Desmond Doss, who was either the first or the only
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.