Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 310 W 115 ST LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Fully remodeled St. Francis Wood colonial asks almost $3 million
By Emily Landes - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Colonial homes are one of the most popular architectural types in the U.S., and yet the symmetrical-style homes are rarely seen on the West Coast and are even rarer still in San Francisco. But in the early 1920s, when much of St. Francis Wood was being constructed, Colonial Revivals were all the rage, so quite
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Growing custom menswear brand Indochino debuts downtown
By Daniel Geiger - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The custom menswear brand Indochino on Thursday opened its second store in the city, at 25 Broad St. in the Financial District.The store and showroom is the latest example of a company founded...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.