The designers' first task chair marries ergonomics with sleek design.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
79-22 150TH STREET
FLUSHING, NEW YORK, 11367
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 2ND AVENUE BARBER SHOP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Barber and Osgerby’s Pacific Task Chair Will Make You Want To Go To Work
By Elizabeth Stinson - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- That's Hot: Barber in New Delhi Cuts Hair With Fire
Friday Jun 23, 2017
A barber in New Delhi, India is using fire and chemicals to cut hair instead of scissors.
- Shooting Down the 2nd Amendment
Tuesday Jul 24, 2012
New York Post editorial writer Robert George on whether stricter gun control laws could have prevented the Aurora shooting. Photos: Associated Press
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- In Cosby Case, First Trial Is a Guide for the 2nd
By SYDNEY EMBER and GRAHAM BOWLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Both sides may feel exhausted after the mistrial that ended Bill Cosby’s sexual assault case, but a new round of prosecution is looming just months ahead.
- State of the Art: In Whole Foods, Bezos Gets a Sustainably Sourced Guinea Pig
By FARHAD MANJOO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
By purchasing the upscale chain, Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s chief, has a chance to tinker with how people buy groceries — and map the future of the physical store.