Flashy sport cars aren't just for Hollywood action stars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 272 OGDEN PARMA TOWNLINE ROAD, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Road & Track names the best performance cars under $50,000
By Fernando Ramirez - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Dutch company transforms vehicles into road-trip worthy land yachts
By John-Henry Perera, Houston Chronicle - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Taking inspiration from the Romani wagons of olden days, a Dutch auto company is transforming camper vans into road trip-worthy vessels.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- Jay Leno visits George W. Bush, finds out presidents can't drive on public roads
By Craig Hlavaty, Chronicle - Friday Jun 30, 2017
For the season premiere of his hit CNBC show Jay Leno came to visit former President George W. Bush at his Texas ranch and get some details on life in McLennan County.