Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 26 WESTMINSTER COURT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Supreme Court Rules Race a Factor as It Strikes Down NC Maps for Congress
By Carole Levine - Friday May 26, 2017
The Supreme Court ruled that North Carolina unconstitutionally used race as a factor in drawing two Congressional districts.
- Appeals Court Retains Injunction on Temporary Travel Ban—And You Should Read the Decision
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday May 26, 2017
The decision, written by Chief Judge Gregory, found that the executive order “in context drips with religious intolerance, animus, and discrimination.”
- This walking tour of James Corden's London life is hilariously inaccurate
By April Hautea - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
If you've been looking for a James Corden-themed tour of London, then we've got the guide for you.
In the video above, Ensworth Plankwhistle — who bares an uncanny resemblance to Late Late Show staff writer Louis Waymouth — takes viewers through a comprehensive tour of James Corden's London. From the place he wasn't born to the church James did not build — Plankwhistles' tour is basically a bunch of hilarious lies.
While his tour is completely lacking facts, you've got to give him credit for creativity. Read more...More about Watercooler, Uk, London, Westminster, and Tour
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal May 26, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Friday May 26, 2017
Trump omission in NATO comments rankles allies, appeals court rules against revised travel ban, and how to save yourself from tedious small talk.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- London’s New Normal: Resilient, Yes. But Not Entirely Intrepid.
By KATRIN BENNHOLD - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Terrorism has become part of life in London, a city that weathered years of Irish Republican Army attacks and the German Blitz of World War II.