The Chris Carter experiment is over. The Yankees designated the struggling first baseman for assignment and recalled Tyler Austin from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre after Carter struck out three more times in Friday’s 2-1, 10-inning win over the Rangers at Yankee Stadium. Carter was signed in February to provide protection in case Greg Bird couldn’t hold down...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 26 CARTER ROAD HOLDING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Yankees release Chris Carter and turn to another youngster
By Dan Martin - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Booz Allen Hamilton Says It Is Under Federal Investigation
By MATTHEW HAAG - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Virginia-based consultant said the Justice Department is reviewing its billing procedures in a civil and criminal investigation.
- Jimmy Carter shook everyone's hands on a flight to Atlanta because that's his thing
By Max Knoblauch - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Teenager Who Urged Friend to Kill Himself Is Guilty of Manslaughter
By KATHARINE Q. SEELYE and JESS BIDGOOD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Michelle Carter, who pressed Conrad Roy III to kill himself, was convicted in a rare finding that a person’s words can directly cause someone else’s suicide.
- Guilty Verdict in Texting Suicide Case
Friday Jun 16, 2017
In a rare legal finding, a judge found Michelle Carter, 20, guilty of involuntary manslaughter. Ms. Carter urged her boyfriend, Conrad Roy III, to commit suicide through text messages and phone calls in 2014.
- Charge your electric car with these inductive roads as you drive
By Tony Lee - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017