Istanbul boat tour lets refugees in Turkey recreate some “good old days” before civil war began to ravage their country in 2011
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 26 BRIDGE LANE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Exiled by War, Syrians in Turkey Take Cruise Down Memory Lane
Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Dan Loeb buys a chunk of Nestle, blasts ‘staid’ culture
By Carleton English - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Dan Loeb just placed his biggest bet ever on a chocolate company. The activist investor’s hedge fund Third Point LLC amassed a $3.5 billion stake in Nestle, the world’s largest packaged foods company, representing roughly 1.25 percent of the Swiss-based company’s shares. Loeb is hoping to reinvigorate the brand amid changing food tastes as well...
- The Internet needs paid fast lanes, anti-net neutrality senator says
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Net neutrality is just a "slogan."
- On Comedy: She Swipes Right on Tinder, and Everyone’s In On the Joke
By JASON ZINOMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Lane Moore’s shows involve real men on the dating app, but she works hard to avoid mocking them. The result is a clever show that’s deservedly a hit.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- MessageGears Raises $2.75 Million In New Financing
Monday Jun 26, 2017
MessageGears has pulled in $2.75 million in funding, and is expanding its staff.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.