RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1410 HICKS ST.
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10469
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 268 SPRING BREAK, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
- Will the long airport lines of spring break 2016 be back again this year?
By Christopher Elliott, The Washington Post - Friday Mar 10, 2017
- An NYPD Officer Was ‘Assassinated In An Unprovoked Attack’ In The Bronx
By Andrew Husband - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
NYPD Commissioner James P. O'Neill said Miosotis Familia was "assassinated in an unprovoked attack" in the Bronx early Wednesday.
- For Spring Break, Go Mobile And Retain The Loyal
Tuesday Mar 7, 2017
Spring Break is not just a highlight of the year for college students heading to tropical locations. With over 65.1 million people screened by the TSA during Spring Break in 2016, there's a tremendousamount of travel for hospitality and travel brands to be excited about, too.
- From Chelsea Manning’s DNA Springs an Art Show
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
An art show in Lower Manhattan will feature 3D portraits created by an artist using the DNA of Ms. Manning.