The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 262 MOTT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Lakewood’s Nick Fanti Finishes History
By Josh Norris - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Mott Foundation Surpasses $1 Billion in Grants for Flint
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A recent grant of $3.2 million to the Crim Fitness Foundation put the foundation over the mark....
- Mott Foundation Awards $3 Million for Flint Afterschool Programs
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The grant will help support YouthQuest, a free afterschool and summer enrichment program for K-12 youth in Flint and Genesee County, Michigan....
- Lakewood BlueClaws Purchased By Shore Town Baseball
By Josh Norris - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The former CEO of Mandalay Baseball is back in the minor league game.
The post Lakewood BlueClaws Purchased By Shore Town Baseball appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.