The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 250 PARKVIEW CONDOMINIUM INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Design Notebook: In New Condos, Art Is Now a Crucial Part of the Deal
By TIM McKEOUGH - Friday Jul 28, 2017
New York developers once battled over big-name architects. These days, it’s all about the artists.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Boy survives 7-story fall from window
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 3, 2017
QUINCY, Mass. — Police say a 5-year-old boy has survived a fall from a seven-story window in Massachusetts. Officials say the boy was leaning on a window screen at a condominium in Quincy on Saturday when it popped out. Police Sgt. Dan Flaherty says the boy held onto the screen and landed in a bush,...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.