Snorkeling gear, a day pack and a sun hat are musts for a visit to the islands.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 24 HOURS TRAVEL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- What to Pack for a Galápagos Trip
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Instagram Stories Hashtag Search Feature Could Increase Trademarks
Tuesday May 23, 2017
Instagram on Tuesday launched the ability to search by location and hashtag, and view related content from shared videos in Instagram posts made public within the past 24 hours.
- In the Footsteps of Charles Darwin
By ALLISON AMEND - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A land-based vacation in the Galápagos offers snorkeling, cave exploration, mountain hikes, tortoises and, sometimes, a little mystery.
- Frank Ntilikina’s travel heroics not enough as French team loses title
By Marc Berman - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
It’s on to the triangle for Frank Ntilikina. A jet-lagged Ntilikina and Strasbourg fell short of a French League championship Friday, losing on the road at Chalon in the decisive Game 5 of the finals, 74-65. Less than 24 hours after being drafted with the No. 8 pick by the Knicks, Ntilikina played 24 minutes,...
- The Staten Island Yankees are having a minor identity crisis
Monday Jun 12, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Made in Michigan: Flavors of Mackinac Island
By Special for USA TODAY - By Special for USA TODAY - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Taste Michigan's summer city at locally owned stores, restaurants and famous fudge shops.
- How Cars—and Drivers—Survive the Brutal 24 Hours of Le Mans Race
By Matt Hardigree - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The endurance race requires not just great tech, but the ability to harness it for 24 hours straight.
- This 17-hour flight is now the longest in the world
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Monday Feb 6, 2017
Qatar Airways is new titleholder for the world’s longest regularly scheduled airline flight.