Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 24 CARRIE AVENUE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Park Avenue Home Sells for $26 million---26% Off
Friday Jun 23, 2017
On the Upper East Side, the unit originally sought $35 million in February.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Carrie Fisher Died From Sleep Apnea and Other Factors, Coroner Says
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The Los Angeles County coroner’s office said investigators have not been able to determine an exact cause of death for the actor who died in December.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Carrie Fisher Tested Positive for Drugs Before Her Death, Coroner Says
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Ms. Fisher tested positive for cocaine and other drugs when she was admitted to the hospital four days before her death, a toxicology report said.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal