Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 2402 ONTARIO, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Carrie Fisher Died From Sleep Apnea and Other Factors, Coroner Says
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The Los Angeles County coroner’s office said investigators have not been able to determine an exact cause of death for the actor who died in December.
- Carrie Fisher Tested Positive for Drugs Before Her Death, Coroner Says
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Ms. Fisher tested positive for cocaine and other drugs when she was admitted to the hospital four days before her death, a toxicology report said.
- Personal Health: Having Friends Is Good for You
By JANE E. BRODY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Social interaction is a critically important contributor to good health and longevity.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Star Wars Cantina Talk: You Can Bet Carrie Fisher Would Love 'Episode IX'
By Graeme McMillan - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Here's every bit of Star Wars news you might have missed over the last couple weeks.
- California Today: California Today: Google’s Idea for a New Silicon Valley
By MIKE McPHATE - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Tuesday: A renewal plan for San Jose, Carrie Fisher’s toxicology report, and a guide to free museums in Los Angeles.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.