Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 2400 RANDALL CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Randall Park Will Help Revive S.H.I.E.L.D. In ‘Ant-Man And The Wasp’ For Marvel
By Andrew Husband - Friday Jul 7, 2017
'Fresh Off the Boat' star Randall Park will play a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent with a deep comic backstory in Marvel's 'Ant-Man and the Wasp.'
- Trump Nominates Randal K. Quarles to Oversee Wall Street Banks
By BINYAMIN APPELBAUM - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
The former Treasury official is up for a top post at the Federal Reserve, where he is expected to lead efforts to reduce regulation.
- Trump to Nominate Randal Quarles as Fed Bank Regulator
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
President Donald Trump plans to put his first mark on the Federal Reserve by nominating Randal Quarles, an investment-fund manager and former Republican Treasury official, to be the central bank’s top official in charge of regulating big banks.