A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 239 SOUTH 4TH STREET CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- South Korea's Defense Blunder
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The new President bows to Chinese pressure on missile defense.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- South Korea Powers Down Its Nuclear-Energy Industry
Monday Jun 19, 2017
South Korea said it would scrap plans to build new nuclear-power plants and halt operation of the country’s oldest reactor, marking a shift for a nation that ranks among the most reliant on atomic energy.
- NBC May Fete Olympic Advertisers in Jackson Hole, Wyo. Instead of South Korea
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
NBCUniversal’s head of ad sales, Linda Yaccarino, said the network is exploring sending ad buyers and clients to Jackson Hole, Wyo. or another location instead of South Korea, because of clients’ potential security concerns.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal