Scores of people are missing and feared buried after a landslide crashed into a mountain village in Sichuan province in southwestern China early Saturday. Photo: STR/Angence France-Presse/Getty Images
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 2200 SOUTHWESTERN BLVD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Scores Missing in Southwestern China Landslide
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- More Than 100 People Possibly Buried by Landslide in China
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
A landslide that crashed into a mountain village southwestern China’s Sichuan province early Saturday was feared to have buried more than 100 people.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Hopes Fade After Landslide Destroys Chinese Village
By CHRIS BUCKLEY and JAVIER C. HERNÁNDEZ - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Rescue workers searched for survivors after a landslide in the southwestern province of Sichuan, a region of brittle, unstable mountains, but said their chances were slim.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.