SCHENECTADY, N.Y. — A man who killed his wife by dousing her with gasoline and setting her on fire during an argument has pleaded guilty to murder. The Schenectady County District Attorney’s office says 69-year-old Antonio Bargallo entered the plea Wednesday as part of a deal that will sentence him to 21 years to life...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 21A SHAKER BAY ROAD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Man pleads guilty to killing wife by setting her on fire
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- 3 Bay Area cities have worst maintained roads in U.S.
By Mike Moffitt - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
If you thought San Francisco roadways are conspiring to flatten your tires and misalign your wheels, you're not far off.
- Schenectady 12345
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
It is a false notion that deterministic data and observed, self-identified data are almost always accurate.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- DOJ announces official takedown of AlphaBay, world’s largest Dark Web market
By Cyrus Farivar - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
AlphaBay was "10 times the size of Silk Road," according to the FBI.