A decade after it began, an outdoor green space for the museum’s small visitors is finally ready, and it arrives with an impressive design pedigree.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 217 HIGHLAND TERRACE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooftop Terrace at Brooklyn Children’s Museum Is Set to Open
By JANE MARGOLIES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- What Is A Water Wand: Learn About Using Garden Water Wands
By Darcy Larum - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
- Michigan health director, 4 others charged with manslaughter over Flint water
By Beth Mole - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Lead poisoned thousands, but infections also linked to water killed at least a dozen.
- Water Iris Information – Learn About Water Iris Plant Care
By Mary H. Dyer - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- Listing of the Day: London, England
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The apartment, which is on the fourth and fifth floors, has three very private terraces with terrific views of the West End.
- Plastic Water Bottles Might Have Poisoned Ancient Californians
By Nick Stockton - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Native Americans living in California made their own plastic water bottles. However, they didn't know how toxic that might be.