Amid economic turmoil, turnout appeared light in Sunday’s nonbinding referendum, the fifth such vote since Puerto Rico became a United States territory in 1898.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 214 51ST ST CROWN LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Should Puerto Rico Be the 51st State? Residents Go to the Polls.
By FRANCES ROBLES - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Prep school boys tracked sex conquests on crown worn in yearbook
By Chris Perez - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Male students at an elite New England boarding school tracked their sexual conquests on a cardboard crown — which they passed around and wore in yearbook photos, authorities said. The sleazy system at St. Paul’s School in Concord, New Hampshire was first revealed last week by the state Attorney General when he announced an investigation...