Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 202 HOLLIS HOLDING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- California Firm Invests in Beloit Aviation Software Maker Comply365
By Jeff Buchanan - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The cockpit of an airplane is usually the target for most innovations in aviation technology. Over the past decade, at least some of that attention has focused on the pilot’s “flight bag,” a mainstay of the flight deck. The term refers to the box-like briefcase that holds everything a pilot might need: the aircraft operating […]
- Berkshire Hathaway Makes a $9 Billion Bid for Energy Future Holdings
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jul 7, 2017
The deal would augment Berkshire Hathaway Energy, whose collection of utilities delivers power to 11.6 million customers across the West and Midwest.
- Holly Spring Leaf Loss: Learn About Holly Leaf Loss In Spring
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Booz Allen Hamilton Says It Is Under Federal Investigation
By MATTHEW HAAG - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Virginia-based consultant said the Justice Department is reviewing its billing procedures in a civil and criminal investigation.