As the data deluge outpaces the capacity to store it on conventional devices, researchers are hoping natural genetic code can be used to contain billions of megabytes of information. Could DNA be the future of digital storage? Photo: New York Genome Center
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 200 MB CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Could DNA Be the Future of Digital Storage?
Thursday Mar 2, 2017
- Colombian tourist boat sinks with nearly 200 on board
By Joe Tacopino - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
A Colombian tourist boat suddenly sank into a reservoir with about 200 on board — leaving a number dead and countless missing. Firefighters and rescue helicopters scrambled to save scores who plummeted into the water when the recreational boat suddenly sank on Sunday.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.