The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 1ST MONTAUK INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Augmented reality lawsuit provides augmented view of 1st Amendment
By David Kravets - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
“They’re passing two dimensional laws in a three dimensional world.”
- ‘Rare when you get your guy’: Nets thrilled with 1st-round pick
By Brian Lewis - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Everybody from Jarrett Allen to foes to scouts assumed the Texas teen was going to be a lottery pick. The Nets are thankful he wasn’t. Long before the Nets traded away all-time leading scorer Brook Lopez, they scouted and identified Allen. They spent much of Thursday exploring ways to move up to get him. But...
- Pulse@MassChallenge Spurs Deals in Digital Health Lab’s 1st Session
By Jeff Engel - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The refrain among digital health startups is it can be difficult and time-consuming to convince hospitals and other healthcare organizations to try out their products, let alone buy them. Pulse@MassChallenge, a new Boston “lab” dedicated to supporting digital health ventures, matches startups with partner organizations—think hospitals, insurers, larger tech companies, nonprofits, and government entities—to collaborate […]
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017