The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 1ST CHOICE BOILER AND SEWER CORP.
2014 - 1ST CHOICE BOILER AND PLUMBING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Augmented reality lawsuit provides augmented view of 1st Amendment
By David Kravets - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
“They’re passing two dimensional laws in a three dimensional world.”
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- ‘Rare when you get your guy’: Nets thrilled with 1st-round pick
By Brian Lewis - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Everybody from Jarrett Allen to foes to scouts assumed the Texas teen was going to be a lottery pick. The Nets are thankful he wasn’t. Long before the Nets traded away all-time leading scorer Brook Lopez, they scouted and identified Allen. They spent much of Thursday exploring ways to move up to get him. But...
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Pulse@MassChallenge Spurs Deals in Digital Health Lab’s 1st Session
By Jeff Engel - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The refrain among digital health startups is it can be difficult and time-consuming to convince hospitals and other healthcare organizations to try out their products, let alone buy them. Pulse@MassChallenge, a new Boston “lab” dedicated to supporting digital health ventures, matches startups with partner organizations—think hospitals, insurers, larger tech companies, nonprofits, and government entities—to collaborate […]
- School Choice Advocates Fractured by Trump Support
By Martin Levine - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The strong push to expand choice options by the new administration has caused some reformers to become concerned about the future of public education.
The post School Choice Advocates Fractured by Trump Support appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.