CHARLOTTE – The fastest greens ever played in a major? That was the Brooks Koepka’s take after posting a first-round 68 Thursday in the (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 1 OLD SLEEPY HOLLOW, LLC
2014 - 1 OLD SLEEPY HALLOW, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Quail Hollow’s lightning-quick greens strike in 1st round of PGA Championship
By Geoff Shackelford - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- A former No. 1 looks like his old self at the PGA Championship
By Mark Cannizzaro - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Jason Day seemingly came from nowhere. That’s pretty difficult to do when you’ve spent as long as Day did as the No. 1 ranked player in the world. But there was Day, surging up the PGA Championship leaderboard Friday afternoon in the second round at Quail Hollow, like a proud past champion...
- Players analyze Quail Hollow's monster 1st hole: 'I think it’s a great par 5'
By Kevin Casey - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
CHARLOTTE – Is the first hole at Quail Hollow a par 4 or a par 5? It’s not as simple a question as it might seem. The redesigned (...)
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- Morning Walks With My Son
By ETGAR KERET - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Walking my son to school was a kind of slow, pleasant awakening in an equally sleepy universe, until he announced he was old enough to walk alone.