Target, a chain that’s popular because “upscale discount store” is apparently not an oxymoron, is a big seller of Hampton Creek’s vegan food products, including its not-mayonnaise Just Mayo. But now Target has reportedly pulled Hampton Creek products from its stores and even disabled cashiers’ ability to scan these items at checkout. Why? That’s a more complicated question. The retailer …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 19 ARTHUR AVENUE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Target Pulls Hampton Creek Products From Stores Over Food Safety Concerns
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Pride 2017: How The Times Gave ‘Gay’ Its Own Voice (Again)
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The acceptance, banishment and subsequent reappearance of the word ‘gay’ 30 years ago in The New York Times.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- 2016 MacArthur Genius Grant Fellows in Science
Thursday Sep 22, 2016
Every year the Chicago-based MacArthur Foundation awards a $625,000, no–strings-attached grant to extraordinary individuals who “are breaking new ground in their field." WSJ's Monika Auger looks at some of this year's MacArthur Fellows in science. Photo: John D. & Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Inside Air Koryo, North Korea’s Fleet of Ancient Soviet Planes
By Laura Mallonee - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Some say it's a one-star airline, but photographer Arthur Mebius sees it as the golden age of aviation.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Park Avenue Home Sells for $26 million---26% Off
Friday Jun 23, 2017
On the Upper East Side, the unit originally sought $35 million in February.