NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 199 SUNRISE HIGHWAY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Footage shows plane's impressive emergency landing on a highway
By Andrea McNeil - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
There are lots of things you may have to deal when traveling down the highway, such as traffic, bad drivers, or weather.
But sharing the road with an actual plane is definitely something no one expects to happen driving along a freeway.
Motorists traveling along the Sunrise Highway in Long Island, New York, were shocked to see a small plane make a safe emergency landing directly in front of their car on Wednesday. After successfully touching down, the plane managed to pull over to the side of the road without even disrupting traffic.
It seems everything went as smoothly as possible, showing that this pilot may be better at navigating traffic in a plane than some drivers on the roads. Read more...More about Airplane, Viral Videos, Weird News, Highway, and Culture
- Amazon’s latest Prime Exclusive Phones range from $79 to $199
By Ron Amadeo - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
In exchange for lockscreen ads, Amazon is offering up to an $80 discount on some phones.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?