CLEVELAND — Do we have a new King of the Hill in New York? You’re starting a third team in the Tri-State area — let’s call them the Paramus Mall Rats — and you get to choose one pitcher from either the Yankees or the Mets. Whom do you choose? You have to give ultra-serious...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 1998 THIRD AVE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Is Luis Severino suddenly the most prized pitcher in NY?
By Ken Davidoff - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Frank Sinatra’s fourth wife, Barbara, dies at 90
By Derrick Bryson Taylor - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
Barbara married to the "Ol Blue Eyes" singer in 1976 and stayed together until his death in 1998. They shared no children.
- Debbie Reynolds to be honored in ‘Halloweentown’ this year
By Christine Burroni - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
The annual Halloween celebration that takes place in St. Helens, Oregon, where the 1998 hit was filmed.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Japanese investment firm in negotiations to buy 685 Third Ave.
By Daniel Geiger - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
A Japanese real estate investment firm is in advanced negotiations to acquire 685 Third Ave., sources said. Tokyo-based Unizo Holdings Co. is arranging to pay around $700 per square foot...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.