A novelty electric train used at children’s parties was stolen Sunday morning from a company that rents carnival games in Pleasant Hill, officials said. A large black trailer containing the multicolored train was stolen from the 3000 block of Vincent Road in Pleasant Hill overnight on Saturday, police said. The train belongs to the Fun and Game Experts in Pleasant Hill, an employee posted on social media.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 190 PLEASANT GROVE ROAD, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Colorful carnival train stolen in Pleasant Hill
By Filipa Ioannou - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- Cornell-bound teen drowns while swimming in gorge
By Chris Perez - Monday Aug 7, 2017
A Cornell-bound teen from The Bronx who was set to start classes in two weeks drowned Saturday while swimming in a gorge upstate, cops said. Incoming freshman Winston Samuel Perez-Ventura went for a dip in Fall Creek near Ithaca Falls just after 2:30 p.m. and never resurfaced, according to Ithaca police. The New York state...
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.