In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 18-32 21ST ROAD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Judge robbed of HR in nightcap as Yankees settle for split
By George A. King III - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
BOSTON — Considering it started with Aroldis Chapman flushing a victory Friday night with a ninth-inning walk to open a crucial three-city road trip splitting four with the Red Sox wasn’t a bad way for the Yankees to spend a long weekend at Fenway Park. After riding CC Sabathia and the bullpen to victory in...
- Inside one Met’s desperate search for career-saving results
By Mike Vaccaro - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Every time he walks onto a pitcher’s mound now is one more opportunity — and, eventually, one final opportunity — for the click that will finally make everything right for Rafael Montero. Every time he throws Pitch One, the slate is clean, the canvass bare, the road before him flush with opportunity. Pitch No. 1:...