Proving that a guilty conscience can be a powerful thing, a convenience store clerk in South Carolina shamed an armed man who was trying to rob the store into backing out of the dastardly deed.Horry County police responded to the store on June 18 after a man walked in and demanded man while brandishing a knife, reports The Sun …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1753 BOSTON ROAD APT. 2F
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10460
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 182ND DELI & CONVENIENCE STORE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Convenience Store Clerk Shames Would-Be Robber Into Apologizing
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Burglars ram stolen truck into Louisiana convenience store in ATM heist
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
- Here Are Some Insightful Things That People Said About The Theft Of A Jimmy John’s Meat Slicer
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Deli meat slicers are expensive pieces of equipment, and useful ones if you want to run a sandwich shop. Police in Indiana are looking for someone who cut through the ceiling of a Jimmy John’s sub shop and took a meat slicer, the store’s video surveillance system, some aprons, and… that’s pretty much it. Detectives believe that the burglar had …
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.