Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 17 OXFORD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner Malala Yousafzai Is ‘So Excited’ After Being Accepted To Oxford University
By Andrew Husband - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Malala Yousafzai, the youngest-ever winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, has been accepted to Oxford University.
- Malala Yousafzai, Shot by the Taliban, Is Going to Oxford
By CEYLAN YEGINSU and PRASHANT S. RAO - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
The Pakistani-born activist and winner of the Nobel Peace Prize made the announcement on Twitter.
- Malala Yousafzai gets accepted to Oxford University
By Chris Perez - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Pakistani human-rights and education advocate Malala Yousafzai — who defied death and became the youngest person to be awarded the Nobel Peace Price — now has a new title: Oxford college student. The 20-year-old blogger revealed Thursday on Twitter that she had been accepted to the prestigious university after passing her A-Level exams, which determine...
- Extreme Commuting
By BRYAN MILLER - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The number of people who commute two hours or more to work is expected to grow, especially now that it is easier to work occasionally from home.
- Rob Goldstone, publicist behind Trump Jr. meeting, reportedly in fear and hiding in plain sight - Russia meeting: Publicist Goldstone accused of lying to Trump Jr. about 'dirt' on Clinton
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017