The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 17 MARMOL HTS LLC
2014 - 17 MAMOL HTS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- For Men Cleared in Jogger Case, Belated Pomp and Circumstance
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
After missing their own high school graduations because they were in prison for a crime they did not commit, three men joined the Bronx Prep class of 2017 for commencement exercises.
- SoFi has applied for a bank charter
By Ryan Lawler - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In May, SoFi CEO Michael Cagney told TechCrunch the company would be applying for a bank charter “in the next month.” Well, it’s about a month later, and — surprise! — the company has actually done so. Read More
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.