Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 179 BRONX HOLDING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Multiple People Have Been Shot At The Bronx-Lebanon Hospital In New York
By Andrew Husband - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Multiple people were shot by what was once an active shooter at the Bronx-Lebanon Hospital in New York.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rangers make enormous splash with discount Kevin Shattenkirk
By Larry Brooks - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
For years and years and years, the Rangers essentially bribed free agents to come to New York with bloated contract offers in reverse auctions in which the organization sold its soul as the highest bidder. Saturday, the world spun 180 degrees when Kevin Shattenkirk, a New Rochelle native and resident who always dreamed of wearing...
- Officer critical after shooting in the Bronx; suspect dead
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
NEW YORK (AP) — Authorities say a New York police officer has been shot and is in extremely critical condition.The New York Police Department wrote on Twitter that the officer was shot while in a patrol vehicle with her partner in the Bronx early Wednesday.