A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 178 COURT STREET HOLDING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Brooklyn Trial to Reveal Inner Workings of 'Botnet' Hackers
Saturday Jul 22, 2017
An accused hacker will head to Brooklyn federal court in a trial that will offer a rare look into the mechanics of how cybercriminals take control of computers around the world to carry out large-scale attacks.
- Jana Takes Stake in Blue Apron
Monday Aug 14, 2017
The activist hedge fund whose investment in Whole Foods Market Inc. catalyzed the natural grocer’s takeover by Amazon.com Inc. has taken a 2% stake in meal-kit maker Blue Apron Holdings Inc.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- ADP Reports 178,000 Rise in July Private Payrolls
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Hiring at private U.S. employers slowed more than expected for the second consecutive month, potentially raising concerns about a weakening economy. Firms added 178,000 workers to their ranks in July.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.