The leader of the London borough of Kensington and Chelsea stepped down, as did the head of the building’s management company.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 177-30 WEXFORD TOWER LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 2 Officials Resign Amid Outcry Over Grenfell Tower Fire
By DAN BILEFSKY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- U.K. Government Takes Control of London Fire Response Amid Criticism
By SEWELL CHAN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Local officials were sidelined after their response to the fire at Grenfell Tower was criticized as slow and disorganized.
- After Grenfell Tower Fire, U.K. Asks: Has Deregulation Gone Too Far?
By STEVEN ERLANGER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The deadly blaze at a high-rise apartment block has helped crystallize resentment over the country’s embrace of neoliberalism, privatization and austerity.
- U.K. Didn’t Ban Cladding Used on Grenfell Tower, Experts Say
By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Two ministers said that the materials believed to have spread the fire up the 24-story block had already been banned. The fire’s death toll has risen to 79.
- In U.K., All 75 Buildings Tested So Far for Fire Safety Have Failed
By DAN BILEFSKY - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Thousands face evacuation as the authorities race to see how many high-rises have been wrapped in the same combustible cladding as that at Grenfell Tower.
- London Fire’s Death Toll Expected to Soar; Some Victims Might Never Be Identified
By DAN BILEFSKY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The official figure stands at 17, but that is certain to rise, with dozens of residents still missing.