The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - 172 VERNON AVE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Park Ave. Branches Help Banks Pass Low-Income Lending Test
Thursday May 18, 2017
Why do banks get regulatory credit for having branches in a ritzy part of Midtown Manhattan? WSJ's Rachel Ensign reports.
- South Park: Phone Destroyer is coming to mobile later this year
By Stephanie Chan - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ubisoft showed a trailer for South Park: Phone Destroyer, a mobile game from South Park Digital Studios, at today’s event ahead of the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles. It’s coming out later this year. Phone Destroyer is a free-to-play real-time strategy game with player-vs-player battles. In the trailer, Eric Cartman (one of the main […]
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Sung Hyun Park (63) leads at NW Arkansas Championship
By Associated Press - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Sung Hyun Park has said one of her goals this season on the LPGA is to win the Rookie of the Year award. The South Korean might add the title (...)
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- In South Korea, Confidante of Ousted President Gets 3 Years in Prison
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Choi Soon-sil, a secretive adviser to former President Park Geun-hye, was sentenced on charges of abusing her influence to get her daughter into a prestigious university.