Original architectural features of the 1927 house include hardwood floors, high ceilings, a grand center-hall staircase, crown moldings and five working fireplaces.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
160 OLD ROARING BROOK RD
MOUNT KISCO, NEW YORK, 10549
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 16 GARFIELD MANAGEMENT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the Day: Mount Kisco
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Jerusalem's Temple Mount Reopens After Attack
Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Israel reopened the Temple Mount on Sunday for worshipers amid heightened security, two days after closing access following the latest eruption of violence in Jerusalem’s Old City.