A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 1656 CIA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Latest WikiLeaks Release Shows How the CIA Hacks Your Router
By Andy Greenberg - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Routers aren't great at security—and apparently no one knows that better than the CIA
- C.I.A. Torture: Interrogating the Interrogators
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Two men who proposed interrogation techniques widely viewed as torture are part of a lawsuit filed on behalf of former C.I.A. detainees. Deposition videos, obtained exclusively by The New York Times, reveal new insights into the enhanced interrogation program and the C.I.A. officials behind it.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Advanced CIA firmware has been infecting Wi-Fi routers for years
By Dan Goodin - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Latest Vault7 release exposes network-spying operation CIA kept secret since 2007.
- Ex-CIA Operative Is Caught Up in a Montenegrin Mystery
Friday Jun 16, 2017
A U.S. congressional inquiry is asking why an ex-CIA operative was in Montenegro last fall around when authorities there broke up what they say was a Russian-backed coup plot.