Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - 1647 PUTNAM AVENUE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Park Avenue Home Sells for $26 million---26% Off
Friday Jun 23, 2017
On the Upper East Side, the unit originally sought $35 million in February.
- Sony and Microsoft Differ on the Future of Virtual Reality
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
As Microsoft confirms that its new Xbox One X won’t support virtual reality at launch, Sony announces that VR is a big part of PlayStation consoles future. Image: Getty
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Maryland and D.C. Sue Trump Over His Private Businesses
By SHARON LaFRANIERE - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The complaint, filed in federal court, says that the president’s failure to shed his businesses has undermined public trust and violated the Constitution.
- Democrats in Congress Sue Trump Over Foreign Business Dealings
By SHARON LaFRANIERE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Nearly 200 members, believed to be the most to ever sue a sitting president, will contend that the president has accepted gifts from foreign powers in violation of the Constitution.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Role of Trump’s Personal Lawyer Blurs Public and Private Lines
By REBECCA R. RUIZ and SHARON LaFRANIERE - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Marc E. Kasowitz, the president’s private lawyer, has counseled administration staff and exerted broader influence over legal strategy.